Jacki Carr is a goal coach, writer, motivational speaker, and co-founder of Rock Your Bliss, which offers radical coaching to help you design a life that…well…rocks your bliss. As a leader in transformation, her coaching style includes real + honest conversations and true connection to your most powerful and whole self.
She is a Lightyear Leadership faculty member, helping people to lead themselves to leave a legacy of their own design. She has worked with companies such as Patagonia, lululemon and NIKE on Leadership and Personal Responsibility. She believes in a World where we all truly belong and each and every one of us has unique gifts to contribute.
In this episode you’ll hear about:
• What’s the anatomy of a good goal?
• How to goal set BIG if you’re good at the micro/immediate goals, and SMALL if youre a big-picture person
• How to be a goal GETTER instead of just a goal SETTER
• Moving forward after failure: what to do when you set a goal and don’t achieve it
• Post-goal life: what do you do after you get the thing you wanted?
• Goals with negative language – are they okay?
• Goal laziness and goal obsessiveness
Plus building community LATER in life, and friends vs community – how to find your people when it feels like everyone else has found theirs.
Like this episode? Take a screenshot + share on social, leave a review on iTunes, share it on Facebook, tweet it out on Twitter, or post it on Instagram. Be sure to use the hashtags #WANTcast and #womenagainstnegativetalk!
This week’s WANTcast is sponsored by Care/of, a monthly subscription vitamin service that delivers completely personalized vitamin and supplement packs right to your door. Take advantage of this month’s special New Year offer! For 50% off your first month of personalized Care/of vitamins, go to TakeCareOf.com and enter WANT50.