WANTcast 096: How To Take Care Of Yourself (And Others) When You Can’t Go Anywhere
Over the last couple weeks, I’ve been asked many times what I “think of all this,” how people can take care of themselves during the Coronavirus pandemic, and what my general take is on living day-to-day life when it looks and feels anything but normal.
Instead of posting a million times to Instagram or spreading my responses out over emails, texts, DMs, and social media updates, I figured it might be useful for you if I recorded this – for the sponges who need help with sponging, for the people who are struggling finding normalcy and motivation at home, and everyone who’s dealing with a little bit of everything.
Link to written version of this post
List of SXSW 2020 films
Glennon Doyle book list
Aaptiv for 50% off
Free Aaptiv workouts on Apple Podcasts
Leave a review on iTunes!
Subscribe to The (Good) Word, our monthly email digest filled with tips, tools, motivation, and inspiration to shift your self-talk
- We Belong To Each Other: How To Take Care Of Yourself (And Others) When You Can’t Go Anywhere.
- WANTcast 057: Treating Yourself The Way You’d Want To Be Treated
- WANTcast 060: On Boosting Your Confidence, Releasing Control, Loneliness, “Finding Your People,” and more! (Q+A Episode, Season Three Finale)
- WANTcast 037: Thinking Out Loud: On Finding Your Limits, Shifting Social Media, #WellnessRealness, Building Structure, Wedding Planning, and More
- WANTcast 052: On Expanded Consciousness + Entrepreneurship In The Digital Age with Ksenia Avdulova of Breakfast Criminals + Woke And Wired Podcast
- WANTcast Episode 021: On Adrenaline Addiction + Forging Your Own Path with Jordan Younger of The Balanced Blonde