WANTcast 076: Making Meaning + Leaving A Legacy
Ever feel like you don’t have enough time to make your mark? Feel like technology (or maybe just other people) are more in control of your life’s story than you are? In this solo episode, I talk about my latest “a-has” about making meaning and leaving your legacy – and hopefully, it’ll give you some of your own a-ha moments too.
• Come play at the Empowered Voice conference in September
• Sign up for The (Good) Word, our monthly email digest
• Check out She’s The First, this season’s spotlight
• Let’s be friends on Instagram!
• Want a written version of this episode to look back on and take notes? Here you go.
Like this episode? Take a screenshot + share on social, leave a review on iTunes, share it on Facebook, tweet it out on Twitter, or post it on Instagram. Be sure to use the hashtags #WANTcast and #womenagainstnegativetalk!